Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Four Years


M and I have been married four years. There has been a lot of change in those four years, but I am always glad that I have someone like M by my side. I've seen friends deal with some major issues this year, and it made me realize how important it is to have a partner who is truly your partner. I know that having children has added another dimension to our relationship. We aren't just smug marrieds, we're survivors of 3am feedings, stomach flu and diaper disasters.



I don't know how it will be with two children, but I hope we can always remember who we were on May 20, 2005. It seems like a lifetime ago, but I can't wait to experience the lifetime we have ahead of us. I love you so much, sweetie!

20 comments:

darcie said...

Happy Anniversary Sowas! Here's to another 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + forever together!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Stella said...

Happy Anniversary!!

LOVE the picture of the two of you at the altar!

ali said...

happy annivesary!!!
here's to many, many more years together and all that comes with them!!!

aimee said...

happy anniversary! you looked gorgeous on your wedding day!!

Kate said...

Your wedding pix are the most gorgeous I've ever seen. You, him, the church... REDONK.

Christa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Courtney said...

Happy, happy anniversary! Those are some beautiful pictures of an obviously beautiful day. Hope you get to celebrate a little. :)

Chris said...

Happy anniversary and congrats!

FattyPants said...

Happy Anniversary

Cibele said...

Happy Anniversary . lovely photos

Delenn said...

Happy Anniversary! I love those pictures.

Fertilized said...

These are wonderful memories and great photos. Happy Anniversary!

MrsSpock said...

Happy Anniversary! Lovely dress!

lifelemons said...

Happy Anniversary!

Teal said...

Happy Anniversary and wishes for a long life together filled with health and joy. xoxox

Aunt Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! Having #2 will make things even better. No, I mean it. It will!

AKA "Meesh" said...

Happy Anniversary!! : )

ryanandjoesmom said...

Happy Anniversary. Pictures are breathtaking. Amazing how our worlds can change in a blink of an eye.

xo

artblog06 said...

Such a cute post, great pictures, happy anniversary :)